Monday, March 28, 2011

Texas Ranger Fan

James had his 9th birthday party at Perkins Family Bowling in Marshall.

Front of his birthday invitation.
 

I made his cake, cookies and cupcakes and Paula helped me decorate them.

















Doesn't seem like it has been 9 years since I carried him out of the delivery room for everyone to see.

Below big sister, Joyce, meets little brother, James. This little girl turns 13 this year. We are already planning her party and she is designing her cake. (it's not until August but I might have to start practicing on what she wants)

4 comments:

  1. good stuff...i can't remember, were amy and i there for James' birth or did we come shortly after? Luke loves to play with James.

    ReplyDelete
  2. good pictures. i like how you break out the past

    ReplyDelete
  3. that was me (ryan) not brett- sorry he was signed in on my computer when i commented

    ReplyDelete
  4. haha one day brett i might be able to get brett to read the blogs!
    yes, your next gig is a cookie store. they all look like you paid alot of money for them!

    ReplyDelete