Saturday, February 5, 2011

Arkansas Snow Day

After Luke's party I had planned on staying until Monday to go with him to his dentist appointment in Fort Smith that morning then driving home that afternoon. It started snowing Sunday and his dentist appointment was cancelled for Monday. And because of the snow I was snowed in until Tuesday. And what better place to be if you had to be snowed in.

Ross, Luke and Avery watching it snow when it first started.

Luke with his bowl on truck to catch snow for ice cream. Amy made delicious snow ice cream later that afternoon.

I broke my toe on Sunday so I had to sit on the porch wearing one of Ross' shoes on my left foot while the kids played in the snow.










 Picture with ducks Luke and Ross killed earlier that morning.

Avery loved the snow as much as her brother Luke.

Tuesday afternoon it cleared up enough for me to head back to Texas.
On my way home







3 comments:

  1. wow it looks like it was really snowing. snowing here right now.

    ryan

    ReplyDelete
  2. i snowed a lot in Dallas. it is still not all melted.
    i'm sure it was so much fun to be there an extra day with everyone at home!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That looks like so much fun...I wish I could have been there. everyone here is so ready for winter to be over but it makes me a little sad. i love the gloom of winter. i wish i had some of amy's snow ice cream...luke and avery are teenagers. hope your toe gets better..ouch

    ReplyDelete