Tuesday, April 12, 2011

Hit-A-Thon

On Saturday, April 2, we went to Mena to the Bearcat baseball Hit-A-Thon. Ross was one of the VIP hitters. Ross did great and showed them what a "old" man can do. Somehow I didn't get a picture of him..sorry Ross. He only got 10 swings. Wish he could have had more. I could have watched him all day. I miss the old baseball days.
 

Ross then took Luke and James on the field to help shag balls.

After the high school players and all the VIP hitters finished they let the younger boys hit. Both Luke and James got to hit.

Next to the field there was a skate park that the kids played on and rode their scooters. I wish I could find some old pictures of Tony during his skateboard years.

We had a great time in Mena as always except for the part where I fell and broke my hip. That will be another blog entry later.














2 comments:

  1. fun time, best part was getting the little ones up there hitting and playing. if tony is any where close next year i will pay his way in to let him learn a few things.

    ReplyDelete